What Alice Forgot: by Liane Moriarty | Summary & Analysis
Format: Kindle Edition
What Alice Forgot: by Liane Moriarty | Summary & Analysis by Book*Sense
This is a Summary & Analysis of What Alice Forgot. Liane Moriarty's What Alice Forgot is an upbeat, funny and smart novel that asks the question, "How much do our experiences shape who we are?" Alice Love is an average stay-at-home mother who falls off an exercise bike during a spin class and hits her head. The injury causes her to forget everything that happened to her in the last ten years—and a lot happened.
Moriarty is a witty and thoughtful writer, and she sets up a situation full of opportunities for humor, emotion and earnest questioning. What would our younger selves think of our lives now? Would they even recognize us? She explores these questions with tenderness and sympathy for both Alices, younger and older.
This companion of What Alice Forgot offers the following:
• A detailed Book Review from Experts
• Helps you pick up bits you might have missed as we decipher the novel.
• Details of Characters & Key Character Analysis
• Summary of the text, with some analytical comments interspersed
• A plot Analysis of What Alice Forgot that will make you see the book from another angle
• Discussion & Analysis of Themes, Symbols…
• And Much More for YOU to Discover!
This Analysis of What Alice Forgot fills the gap, making you understand more while enhancing your reading experience.