So currently my Goodreads reading challenge is woefully behind (reaching 22 books behind at my worst point), and I’m also well behind in my Aurealis judging for the Sara Douglass Book Series Award. (Or at least it feels like I am!)
Over September I’m going to read my butt off, aiming to finish a book every second day and make progress on one of my slower-read non-fiction books. I’ll finally start using my tumblr blog to record my daily progress in hopes that to then space out the uninteresting blog updates, I’ll use it more with pretty reading images.
- Besieged (The Outcast Chronicles, #1) by Rowena Cory Daniells
- Exile (The Outcast Chronicles, #2) by Rowena Cory Daniells
- Sanctuary (The Outcast Chronicles, #3) by Rowena Cory Daniells
- The Last Stormlord (Stormlord #1) by Glenda Larke
- Stormlord Rising (Stormlord #2) by Glenda Larke
- Stormlord’s Exile (Stormlord #3) by Glenda Larke
- Blaze of Glory (The Laws of Magic #1) by Michael Pryor
- The Beast’s Garden by Kate Forsyth
- Led Astray by Kelley Armstrong
I don’t know, do I get to have fun this month?
- Angel of Storms (Millennium’s Rule #2) by Trudi Canavan
- Fallout by Gwenda Bond
- Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
- Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
For fun non-fiction:
- James Tiptree, Jr.: The Double Life of Alice B. Sheldon by Julie Phillips
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield
- Let the Land Speak: A History of Australia by Jackie French – get to at least 50%
I’ll be very surprised if I hit all these goals. Fingers crossed!